Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bug is expected but I`ll post these anyway since I think Lancea look funny with these

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug is expected but I`ll post these anyway since I think Lancea look funny with these

Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-01-09 17-25-59 Tue.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	116146

Name:	DN 2018-01-09 17-26-21 Tue.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	116147

I like this one tbh...

Name:	DN 2018-01-09 17-23-03 Tue.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	265.3 KB
ID:	116148

Attached Files

That's some obscene poses. Tsk tsk.

Maybe you could include the gesture name which corresponds with these actions too. That might help in "solving" this.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      ahahaha, ok ok I`ll try editing this later, doing some exploring in-game atm

• atom100
      atom100 commented
      Editing a comment
      those were dances gestures, nyan nyan is bugged too, looks funny.

Not only gesture bug found in Lancea, but also there is awakening quest, which I think it's not supposed to be there.

Such as :
    Lancea
    Hornet's Touch max level 12 [from 23]
    -and also cant learn the skill, it says "already learned this skill"

Flurry
    Spinning Swing EX [cooldown not reduced]

Tasha Verbena and any other mods, please notice abt this. Thanks a lot.

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      CD not reduced is intended. Check skill changes that come with Lancea Awakening; we already have those. In fact, full fledged lancea awakening is here.

• Peabutt
      Peabutt commented
      Editing a comment
      The awakening was supposed to be part of this patch. But since ED decided to delay it, the Lancea coding was just absolutely fucked—hence the awakening quest that appeared.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Awakening was not supposed to be released this patch but the next one. This patch should be just KDN 9/17 only (if you read our patch notes, they match). However, they decided to include some ninja stuff but not doing it properly, resulting in some of the KDN 10/17 stuff getting patched in as well.
Working...
X